- To Further the interest of individuals, partnerships and corporations in the saw works business by improving the prestige of the industry and by working for the betterment of educational and other measures fulfilling the purpose of this corporation.
- To hold meetings exchange ideas, issue informative bulletins and to assimilate such further information on the industry as many further the object of this corporation.
- To foster a spirit of goodwill among persons engaged in the industry.
- To promote ethical practices in their relationships with each other and the general public.
- To conduct studies and engage in research in connection with the industry.
- To cooperate and exchange data and ideas with other trade associations.
- To exchange in any lawful activities which will enhance the economic conditions of the industry.
IWF 2020 is Cancelled
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt our lives and enterprises, IWF 2020 and the global woodworking industry it serves are not immune to such intrusion. That inescapable reality lies at the heart of the difficult decision to cancel this year’s event.