- To Further the interest of individuals, partnerships and corporations in the saw works business by improving the prestige of the industry and by working for the betterment of educational and other measures fulfilling the purpose of this corporation.
- To hold meetings exchange ideas, issue informative bulletins and to assimilate such further information on the industry as many further the object of this corporation.
- To foster a spirit of goodwill among persons engaged in the industry.
- To promote ethical practices in their relationships with each other and the general public.
- To conduct studies and engage in research in connection with the industry.
- To cooperate and exchange data and ideas with other trade associations.
- To exchange in any lawful activities which will enhance the economic conditions of the industry.
I would like to invite you and your family to join us for two weeks of exploring, learning, and traveling through Germany, Switzerland, and Italy. We will experience visits to Vollmer, Tigra, Schneeberger, Molemab, and MVM in the comfort of our own private coach. Our adventure also includes seeing the spectacular sites in the region, shopping, and delicious food. Our itinerary is well planned and includes something for everyone to enjoy.
We will enjoy 3 Star hotels with an included breakfast. The vendors are thrilled to have us visit and several will host us to an amazing dinner. The detailed itinerary also includes three additional dinners. Joining this adventure will be stress free with all details planned for, including tips for our tour guide and drivers. Your group just needs to arrive and enjoy.
Here are the details you will need to organize. Please book your airfare with the carrier of your choosing and plan to arrive in Stuttgart on Monday, May 13, 2024. Sunday, May 26, 2024, will be our last night on the tour so plan on departing Rome, Italy on Monday, May 27, 2024. Please confirm that your passport is current. Your passport must be valid for 6 months after your date of departure for international travel.
Cost for 30 people $4269 per person double occupancy.
Cost for 35 people $4119 per person double occupancy.
Seating is limited to the first 39 to mail in their deposit.
To reserve a spot on the tour, I will need a $750 per person deposit by October 1, 2023. On January 15, 2024, I will need a second deposit of $1,500 per person, with your final payment due on March 1, 2024. To reserve your place please mail your check to:
Attention – ISKA Factory Tour
10408 NE 202nd Place
Bothell, WA 98011